Banaras Hindu University(BHU) is inviting applications for the Admission in Post Graduate courses for the academic session 2011-12
- Date of Availability of application form : Monday, 4 April 2011
- Last date of receiving form : 13 June, 2011
- Interview : Between 30 June to 2 July 2011
1. General Eligibility:
- Should be qualified Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test (GPAT)(conducted by the M.S. University of Baroda, Varodara on behalf of AICTE, New Delhi) for M.Pharm Program
- Candidates whose B.Pharm. results are not yet declared or who are due to appear in the qualifying examinations are also eligible to apply.
- But at the time of test/interview/counseling they will be required to produce a certificate from the institution concerned to the effect that they have completed all requirements of the qualifying examination before the date of interview/counseling
2. Duration of programme
- The program is of 24 months duration divided into four semesters. The 1st semester normally starts in the 2nd week of July.
3. Admission Procedure:
- Admission will be made on the basis of valid GATE/GPAT score and an interview and/or written test conducted by the concerned Department/School.
- The Post-graduate Admission Committee of the Department/ School reserves the right to restrict the number of candidates to be called for test/interview/counseling depending upon the number of seats and the GATE/GPAT score.
- Under normal situation a student, admitted once to a postgraduate program, shall not be eligible for admission to another program at the same Institution or any other Institution
- GPAT score cards of the candidates selected for admission will be stamped with the remarks “ADMITTED IN M.PHARM”
4. How to Apply:
- Application form and information brochure are available on IT-website and BHU-Website (www.itbhu.ac.in/ www.bhu.ac.in)
- Candidate may download the application form, fill in the form and submit by hand or by post along with Demand Draft for Rs. 500.00 (non-refundable) for General and OBC Categories/Rs. 250.00 (non-refundable) for SC/ST category, in favor of “Institute of Technology, BHU”, payable at the State Bank of India, Banaras Hindu University, Varanasi (Code 0211), to the respective Heads of the Departments/Coordinators of Schools, Instituteof Technology, Banaras Hindu University, Varanasi–221005 (UP), INDIA, on or before 13th June, 2011 for M.Pharm. program.
5. Documents to be attached with application form:
i) A letter of recommendation from the Head of the Department/ Institution where the candidate last studied or worked.
ii) A certificate of medical fitness from any registered medical practitioner (in original).
iii) Attested true copies of marks-sheets of all the examinations passed (Matriculation onwards).
iv) Attested true copy of the GATE/GPAT score card.
v) OBC/SC/ST Certificate
vi) Sponsorship certificate in the format as in Annexure-I in the Information Brochure, if applicable.
vii) Physically Challenged (PC) Certificate, if applicable.
viii) A self-addressed envelope of size 9”××× 4” stamped worth Rs. 22/-