Devi Ahilya VishwaVidyalaya, Indore is inviting applications for the Admission in M.Pharm Programm (Pharmaceutical Chemistry) as a regular full-time course of 2 years for the academic session 2011-12.
Intake Capacity: 18 seats
Last Date :- 27 July, 2011
- A student seeking admission to M.Pharm programme under regular student’s category should have passed with 60% in B.Pharm and valid GPAT Score.
- A student seeking admission to M.Pharm programme under sponsored category should have passed with 55% in B.Pharm and two years Professional experience
Mode of Admission:
Regular Students Category:
1. Admission will be based upon merit list, prepared after receipt of applications.
2. The merit list will be prepared considering GPAT Score, for candidates with same GPAT Score, B.Pharm aggregate will also be considered.
Sponsored Students Category:
1. Admission will be considered on the basis of written test conducted by the department, work experience B.Pharm Aggregate marks and interview performance.
2. A written test will be based on covering the core pharmacy subjects like Pharmaceutical chemistry, Pharmaceutics, pharmacology, Pharmacognosy, etc.
For more details contact at
Dr. Rajesh Sharma
Ph.(0731)-2100605, Mobile: 094254-78418