DIPSAR Invites application for the Admission in B.Pharma Program session 2011-15
Impotant dates :-
- Sale of application form :- 08-06-2011 ( of Rs 200 by cash)
- Form can also be obtained by post. The request for supply of appluication form by post should be accompanies with a self-addressed envelope, size 30cm#20cm (stamped Rs 75/-) in addition to demand draft of Rs 200/- in favou of ” DIRECTOR, DIPSAR”
Last date of submission : – 8 July, 2011
Duration of course :- 4 years
Intake/Capacity :- 60 Students
(B.Pharma IInd year from Diploma passout of DU only)
Eligibility Criteria :-
Senior School certificate Examination of the Central Board of Secondary Education, New Delhi (12 year Course) or the Indian School Examination with 60% or above marks in aggregate in the three Science subjects (Physics, Chemistry and Biology) from Recognized Schools in the Union Territory of Delhi
Any other examination (12 year course ) recognized by Indian University or Board with minimum of 60% marks in the aggregate of the compulsory subjects namely, Physics, Chemistry and Biology.
Intermediate examination in science with 60% and above marks in aggregate in the three Science subjects (Physics, Chemistry and Biology
- No Candidate shall be qualified for admission to the course unless he/she is seventeen years of age before the first day of October, of the year he/she seeks admission.
- Candidates born on/or before 30th September, 1994 are eligible to apply for admission to the course.
The documents to be submitted are:–
- Attested xerox of certificates
Semester Fees Structure
Allocation of Seats:-