DIPSAR Invites application for the Admission in M.Pharm Program session 2011-13.
Important dates :- Sale of application form :- 08-06-2011
Last date of submission : – 8 July, 2011
The courses offered are :-
- Hospital Pharmacy
- Quality Assurance
- Clinical Research
- Pharmaceutical Chemistry
- Herbal Drug Technology
- Pharmaceutical Management
Minimum eligibility for admission to M. Pharm. Course
Candidate seeking admission to the M. Pharm, course must have passed the Bachelor of pharmacy examination with at least 50% in the aggregate of theory papers of II, III and IV year from University of Delhi and equivalent there to. GPAT QUALIFIED CANDIDATES SHALL BE CONSIDERED FOR ADMISSION. In case GPAT candidates are not available, NON GPAT candidates can be considered for admission, on the basis of merit.
Basis of Selection
First 85% of the total seats will be filled by graduates of University of Delhi with GPAT in order of preference of disciplines. Remaining 15% seats will be filled by Non-DU Candidates with GPAT passing B. Pharm examination recognized by University of Delhi as equivalent. The merit list of candidates for admission to 85% seats from DU students will be in accordance with the following criteria
? 40% weightage for theory marks in B.Pharm II,III,IV year
? 20% weightage for practical marks in B.Pharm II, III, IV year
? 40% weightage for GPAT score
- For remaining 15% seats for non-DU students- 100% GPAT score will be the criteria. In case of more than one candidate with the same score, preference will be given to the candidate who is older in age. In case sufficient number of DU students is not available against the 85% of seats, the seats will go to non-DU students with GPAT qualification. Order of preference as indicated in the admission form for the various M. Pharm courses shall not be allowed to be changed, after submission of the form.
- After exhaustion of candidates from GPAT Delhi University and non Delhi University if seats still remains vacant they will be considered further, if seats still remains vacant the non Delhi University, NON GPAT can be considered, if possible.
- The course will commence from 1-8-2011 to 31-7-2013. Scholarship to the maximum period of 24 months will be paid during the session as approved by Ministry of Human Resource Development to those who have qualified GPAT examination. One academic year will be devoted by each student for research leading to thesis.
How to Apply
1. In person to the office of Director, Delhi institute of Pharmaceutical Sciences and Research
The application form along with prospectus priced at Rs. 200.00 can be obtained from the office of Director, Delhi Institute ofPharmaceutical Sciences and Research on payment by Cash/Demand Draft to The Director, Delhi Institute of Pharmaceutical Sciences and Research, New Delhi-110017. Separate forms should be submitted if the candidate wishes to apply for more than one course.
2. By post from the office of Director, Delhi institute of Pharmaceutical Sciences and Research Request for supply of application forms by post should be accompanied with a self-addressed envelope of the size 30cm x 22 cm duly stamped (Rs. 75.00) by the ordinary speed post) in addition to the Demand Draft of Rs. 200.00 for the cost of the application form with prospectus. No responsibility will be accepted for late receipt of the forms due to postal or any other delay.