GILENYA® was the first pill proven to treat relapsing forms of Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Company : Novartis
Campaign : “HEY MS, Take This.”
The ad campaign is designed to promote Gilenya for MS treatment
Creative Agency: Draftfcb Healthcare (FCB Health – New York)
Draftfcb Healthcare created patient-centered ‘HEY MS, Take This’ campaign’
Campaign: Bold and empowering.
- As a healthcare campaign, the print ad and web video (above) used a bold tone, colorful language and visuals which are unique to traditional pharma ads.
- The campaign includes an online community for patients to share the personal struggles and experiences with MS, also how the drug has made their life engaging with daily routine works.
- In addition, first time a pharma brand engaged an extensive suite of social media channels which includes Twitter, Facebook and YouTube to empower the community of MS patients
Speak up and share your message Platform – A community for Patients to share their stories
The campaign is inspired by an shelling of stories about the positive impact Gilenya has had on the lives of patients.
- Gilenya is the first oral disease modifying therapy for people living with relapsing forms of Multiple Sclerosis (MS).
- Prior to this revolutionary pill, the only treatment options patients had required regular injections or infusions.
Watch this video to understand the creative evolution: 🙂 🙂 🙂
Like and Share :
FREE PHARMA NEWSLETTER VIA EMAIL
Please share your feedback..
Tell us what you think of PharmaCrunch -- we welcome your feedback & believe in incremental improvements.
Help us to improve our contents
Write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org